On-page optimization is an important technique in the search engine optimization process that helps a website achieve higher ranking in the search engines. But it is only one part of a successful SEO process, the remaining part is off-page optimization that involves securing quality back links to your site. Both processes are vital when it comes to optimizing your website. At Oregon Technologies, we can provide both these services for businesses looking to build a strong online presence.
Oregon Technologies, an SEO company based in India, has been serving our valued clients for the past 10 years offering web design, web marketing, and website optimization services. Our dynamic SEO experts keep themselves updated with the changing Google algorithms to ensure that our clients maintain a good rank in the search engine result pages.
On-Page Optimization Services
With our on-page optimization services, we provide our clients with certain advantages such as increasing their chance of getting indexed in SERP; attain higher on-site traffic and conversion potential, website usability and credibility, and website branding.
- HTML Code Optimization: Source code optimization for search engines follows the World Wide Web consortium (W3C) standard compliant HTML coding for the appropriate positioning of keywords in the page source code.
- Page Title Optimization: This is done by focusing on page-specific keywords to appear in the title with a maximum of 60 characters. We also make sure that each page title is unique.
- Meta Tag Optimization: Though Meta tags are not often used by the search engines, at times Google uses these description tags when search terms appear in it. So we also add Meta tags that contain keywords specified in the content.
- Content Optimization with Keyword Research: After a thorough research regarding keywords most appropriate for you, we create content focusing on sufficient keyword density, and prominence.
- Proper URL Structure: The appearance of keywords in the URL is also a determining factor. Our SEO experts strive to provide proper URL structure such as placing the keyword in the domain name, separating the words with “- “, avoiding the repetition of keywords in the file name and folder name, and so on.
- Image Optimization: We insert images that are associated with the content and also take care to provide Alt tags and keywords as the image title.
- Link Optimization: It is extremely important that proper links are provided for the keywords in the anchor text, so that visitors can be guided to your website pages.
- Heading Tag Optimization: We always optimize h1, h2 and h3 tags, so that visitors can easily locate what they are looking for.
- Sitemap Creation and Submission: Creation and submission of sitemap to the search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo is another simple SEO tactic that we use to achieve quick results. Sitemap is an explanatory map of your website showing overall structure and links of your website.
- Robots.txt Optimization: This file is used to instruct search engines which page to include or exclude while crawling. By adding this text file, we specify the pages containing quality content, so that search engines can easily crawl these contents, raising your page rank.
- Google Analytics & Webmaster Set up: We insert Google analytics to serve the purpose of visitor tracking, evaluate the website traffic, customize for greater exposure and more, whereas webmaster ensures that your website gets sufficient attention and maintenance.
Being a professional SEO company, Oregon Technologies’ primary aim is to keep our clients ahead of their competitors and help achieve their business goals. To avail of our SEO services or for more information, contact us on +91- 471- 2472775, 6538377 or just forward your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.